Novoselova Ol'ga Vyacheslavovna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of information technologies and computing systems, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (3a Vadkovskiy lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Volkova Galina Dmitrievna, Doctor of engineering sciences, professor, sub-department of information technologies and computing systems, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (3a Vadkovskiy lane, Moscow, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Gavrilov Andrey Gennad'evich, Postgraduate student, Moscow State Technological University “STANKIN” (3a Vadkovskiy lane, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The model of integrated environment as an interrelated set of its descriptions should ensure the functioning of the program modules on the basis of meaningful functions of the methodology of automation of intellectual work and functions of project management. The aim of the work is to increase the efficiency of the process of creating the applied automated systems by identifying a set of requirements for the integrated environment and the description of its model.
Materials and methods. The development of a model of integrated environment was based on the methodology intellectual labor automation, which provides an industrial way of automated systems creation. The essence of the methodology consists in successive mapping of formal-language representations of the automatized tasks on the basis of a first-formed semantic model of these tasks on three levels of abstraction that provides the content unity of these representations. A methodological feature of intellectual labor automation is the formation of the model automated tasks representation, which is invariant to the software-hardware environments and means of their implementation.
Results. The authors investigated the peculiarities of the methodology of intellectual labor automation. On the basis of the said investigation the researchers formulated the requirements for integrated environment - content, configuration, management. The study considered the requirements of the developed model of integrated environment, the description of which includes the system of various support procedures for different types of tasks (functional, administrative, substantive) at all stages, the system of logical components for the object-oriented approach, the file system of integrated environment elements.
Conclusions. The authors developed the model of the integrated environment as an interrelated set of its descriptions with varying degrees of detailing at the conceptual, logical and physical levels. The formal description of the integrated environ-ment elements allows to advance to the development of the functioning management procedures and to the development of the procedure of support environment configuration (development) for applied automated systems creation.
1. Volkova G. D. Mezhotraslevaya informatsionnaya sluzhba [Intersectoral information service]. 2009, no. 2 (147), pp. 9–20.
2. Volkova G. D. Metodologiya avtomatizatsii proektno-konstruktorskoy deyatel'nosti v mashinostroenii: ucheb. posob. [Methodology of project-construction activity atomation in machine building]. Moscow: Izdatel'skiy tsentr MGTU «Stankin», 2000, p. 81.
3. Volkova G. D. Mezhotraslevaya informatsionnaya sluzhba [Intersectoral information service]. 2009, no. 3 (148), pp. 10–23.
4. Volkova G. D. Informatsionnye tekhnologii i avtomatizirovannye sistemy [Information technologies and automated systems]. 2006, no. 1, pp. 105–117.
5. Volkova G. D., Volodin D. A. Tekhnologiya mashinostroeniya [Machine building technology]. 2007, no. 2 (56), pp. 66–68.
6. Volkova G. D., Shchukin M. V., Volodin D. A. Vysokie tekhnologii – 2004: sb. tr. nauch.-tekhn. foruma s mezhdunar. uchastiem: v 4 ch. [High technologies – 2004: proceedings of scientific and technical forum with international participation: in 4 parts]. Izhevsk: IzhGTU, 2004, part 1, pp. 22–28.